NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY
Best NDA Coaching in Rajasthan
The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. This exam is a gateway for candidates looking forward to joining Defence Forces including Army, Navy, Air Force, and NDA classes. Govindam Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Rajasthan. During our college days, one wants to encourage accomplishment in one's life, in search of varied career options, many students aspire to join NDA & NA just after completion of 12th class (twelfth showing up) the most renowned professional choice i.e. Indian armed forces in officer cadre rank. Joining NDA and NA, the most esteemed association in this world brings pride, honor, and occupation fulfillment to an applicant, and job satisfaction to a candidate while securing all dreams that a candidate possesses while studying. You’ll join the Best NDA Coaching Centre, India to crack the NDA Written exam.
Why to choose Govindam Defence Academy for NDA coaching Classes in kuchman?
We are the most trusted NDA coaching center in kuchaman, when it comes to provide coaching classes and guidance without a doubt towards the NDA selection. Govindam Defence Academy (GDA) has an outcome situated preparing a strategy to frame understudies skillful to qualify the NDA written exam with NDA exam Coaching also as SSB Interview in the first attempt with NDA Classes, which is the reason we provide the best NDA coaching in Kuchaman. Our highly skilled faculty members have numerous years of teaching experience. We are also specialized in student’s personalities and skills with the theory of private guidance cum personality test at nda coaching centre in rajasthan. The NDA coaching centre has the vision to check students with preparation altogether subject and composed test, coverage asked in communication written exam.
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under :—
|Academy||Number of vacancies|
Air Force: 120
(including 28 for ground Duties)
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
NDA Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
|Minimum Age||15.7 years (not later than 1st January 2005)/ 16 years during the commencement of course|
|Maximum Age||18.7 years (not earlier than 2nd January 2002)/ 19 years during the commencement of course|
Note : Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application though successful at this or any subsequent Examination will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government
i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Physical Standards :
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination
The minimum height prescribed is 157 cms (For the Air Force it is 162.5 cms). Certain exceptions are applicable for candidates based on the region from where they belong.
|Height (in cms)||Weight (in kgs)|
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
For Gorkhas and candidates belonging to hills of North-Eastern areas of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cms less than the figure mentioned above. For candidates belonging to Lakshadweep, the minimum height standard is reduced by 2 cms.
Height and Weight requirements for Navy
|Height (in cms)||Weight (in kgs)|
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
Leg Length – between 99 cms to 120 cms
Thigh Length – up to 64 cms
Sitting Height – between 81.50 cms to 96 cms
Visual Standards :
Visual standards for NDA/ NA entry are as follows
Criteria NDA/ NA
Corrected Vision 6/6 6/6
Limits of Myopia - 0.75 D Sph
Limits of Hypermetropia + 1.5 D Cyl
Astigmatism (within limits of myopia and hypermetropia) + 0.75 D Sph / Cyl
Binocular Vision III
Colour Perception I
Candidates must not suffer from any of the following minor conditions.
● Wax (Ears)
● Deviated Nasal Septum
● Hydrocele / Phimosis
● Condition of Overweight / Underweight
● Under Sized Chest
● Piles ● Tonsillitis ● Gynaecomastia ● Varicocele
Guidelines regarding Tattoos
:- Candidates must not have the following diseases.
● Granulomatous disease of spine
● Arthritis/spondylosis (Rheumatoid arthritis and allied disorders / Ankylosing spondylitis/ Osteoarthrosis, spondylosis and degenerative joint disease / Non-articular rheumatism (e.g. lesions of the rotator cuff, tennis elbow, recurrent lumbago etc.) & Miscellaneous disorders including SLE, polymyositis, vasculitis
● Compression fracture of vertebrae
● SC Heuerman’s disease (Adolescent kyphosis)
● Loss of cervical lordosis when associated with clinically restricted movements of cervical spine
● Unilateral / Bilateral cervical ribs with demon stable neurological or circulatory deficit
● Scoliosis more than 15 degree as measured by Cobb’s method
● Degenerative Disc. disease
● Presence of Schmorl’s nodes at more than one level
● Atlanto-occipital and atlantoaxial anomalies
● Hemi vertebrae and/or incomplete block (fused) vertebrae at any level in cervical, dorsal or lumbar spine and complete block (fused) vertebrae at more than one level in cervical or dorsal spine
● Unilateral Sacralisation or lumbarisation (Complete or incomplete) at all levels and bilateral incomplete sacralisation or lumbarisation ● Any other abnormality if so considered by the specialist
Any of the following conditions will disqualify the candidature of candidates.
● Granulomatous disease of spine.
● Arthritis / spondylosis
● Scoliosis more than 15 degree as measured by Cobb’s Method (10 degree for Army and Navy). ● More than mild Kyphosis/Lordosis
● Spondylolisthesis / Spondylosis / Spondylolysis
● Herniated nucleus pulposes
● Compression fracture of Vertebra
● Sacralisation Disease
● Cervical ribs with demonstrable neurological or Circulatory deficit
● Presence of Schmorl’s node at more than one level
● Atlanto-occipital and atlanto-axial anomalies
● Incomplete Sacralisation Unilateral or Bilateral
● Spina Bifida other than SV 1 and LV 5 if completely Sacralised
● Any other abnormality, if so considered by specialist
● There should not be any symptoms of the weak constitution or bodily defects
● Candidates must have a well-developed chest
● The function of the bones or joints should be good
● No history of medical breakdown or fits
● Candidates must have normal hearing capabilities
● No impediment of speech
● Normal blood pressure with no signs of heart disease or blood vessel disease
● No liver or spleen enlargement
● No abnormalities in urine
● No skin diseases
● No abnormalities in USG abdomen examination
● A sufficient number of natural and sound teeth
● Routine ECG for Air Force candidates must fall within normal limits
Candidates applying for NDA, should complete Class 12 from a recognised board.
Candidates must not have born earlier than July 2, 2001, and not later than July 1, 2004.
No, there is no capping in the number of attempts. Candidates can apply for the exam within the prescribed age limit.
Yes, candidates applying for Air Force and Naval wings of NDA and 10+2 cadet entry scheme at INA should study Mathematics in Class 12.
No, there is no minimum percentage of marks in Class 12.
Yes, relaxation in the age limit is provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government rule.
Transport Nagar, Near Mega Highway Bypass,
District Nagaur, Kuchaman City – 341508,